Industrial Partner’s is an established real estate brokerage and development company specializing in Industrial Real Estate. Since the inception of Industrial Partners in 1974, the goal of the company has remained the same: provide high quality buildings to our clients at a competitive price, and offer the best customer service possible. That continues to be our goal on a daily basis. Some of Nim’s support team has been together since 1985, and are proud to have built a business based around that philosophy. In 2012, Nim’s daughter, MaryBlan Frazer, joined the company, thus establishing the third generations of Frazers.
At Industrial Partners, we understand that building a solid business depends on cultivating solid relationships. We believe in forming strong partnerships with our clients, thus creating satisfied, long term customers.
Nim has specialized in industrial real estate for over thirty years, serves as a member and Board of Director for SIOR, posses extensive knowledge of the market, solid relationships with brokers, and an established reputation as a real estate broker throughout the state. Having an strong foothold in the Montgomery community, Chamber of Commerce, and real estate brokers not only throughout the state of Alabama, but also the entire country, Industrial Partner’s has the knowledge, experience, ability and connections you are looking for in a real estate broker to help meet your business needs.
We would be honored to have the opportunity to partner with you for all your commercial/industrial real estate needs.
Contact us at ( 334) 244-8650 and find out how Industrial Partner’s can help your business grow into the next step.
About SIOR: http://www.sior.com/about
The SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS® is the leading professional office and industrial real estate association.
- SIOR has 3,100 members in more than 630 cities in 34 countries.
- SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
- Real estate professionals who have earned the SIOR designation through stringent qualifications and are recognized by real estate professionals as the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any market.
- Ongoing education ensures that SIORs remain on the cutting edge of industry, professional, and technological practices.
- SIOR designees can hold the following specialty designations: industrial, office, sales manager, executive manager, or advisory service.
- SIOR also includes associate members who include corporate executives, developers, educators, and other involved in the commercial real estate industry.
The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors ( SIOR) is THE leading professional office and industrial real estate brokerage association, representing today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
Nim Frazer Jr’s Resume :
- Industrial Partners, LLC CEO 1988- Present
- The Frazer Lanier Company 1985- 1988
- United States Army 1982 – 1985 ( Infantry Officer, Airborne Ranger Member)
- Graduated in 1983 from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor’s Degree of Communications
- 2014,2015,2016 Member of SIOR Board of Directors
- Past SIOR President – LA / MS / AL / NWFL Chapter SIOR
- Former Trustee of the SIOR Foundation
- Candidate CCIM, Alabama CCIM Chapter
- Past President of Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Montgomery Commercial Real Estate Club
- Member, Montgomery Committee of 100
- Member, Envision 100
- 2020 Board Member
- Member, Montgomery YMCA Metro Board
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee
- Member of Alabama’s Job Creation & Military Stability Commission
- Magic Moment’s Regional Board Member / Tri Region Board of Directors
- Lifetime Member, United States Army Ranger Association
- Infantry Officer, Airborne Ranger Member