Nim Frazer, SIOR, Owner/ CEO
Nim Frazer is the Owner and CEO of Industrial Partners. He joined the company in 1985 and became the primary leasing agent and manager. Over time, Industrial Properties, Inc. became Industrial Partners, LLC and is now under the management of the second generation of the Frazer family.
Nim’s daughter, MaryBlan, joined Industrial Partners in 2012, marks the third generation of Frazers in the company.
“Our company has extended experience and expertise in the commercial real estate industry, and as you know, this is the cornerstone of our 45 + year success in Central Alabama,” explained Nim. “Our clients are our top priority. We partner with them to find practical and effective solutions to their real estate needs.”
Clients such as GKN Aerospace, Federal Express, Hyundai, Rheem Manufacturing, Graham Packaging, Hager Companies, and the State of Alabama have all trusted Industrial Partners to provide them with the finest industrial building facilities in central Alabama.
A licensed real estate broker, Nim is also on the Global Board of Directors of the prestigious SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) association, an elite group of leading professional commercial and industrial real estate professionals. With 3,300 members in more than 630 cities in 34 countries, SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists. Locally, Nim is a member of the Montgomery Commercial Real Estate Club.
Nim is incredibly involved within the Montgomery community, and is very active with many local organizations. He has served as a Past President of the Montgomery (Alabama) Chamber of Commerce ( 2010). Giving back to the community is very important to Nim and Industrial Partners. He served as the Montgomery Regional Board for Magic Moments for several years. Magic Moments is an Alabama-based organization that fulfills the non-medical wishes of chronically ill children in that state.
Nim Frazer Jr’s Resume :
- Industrial Partners, LLC Owner, CEO 1988- Present
- The Frazer Lanier Company 1985- 1988
- United States Army 1982 – 1985 ( Infantry Officer, Airborne Ranger Member)
- Graduated in 1983 from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor’s Degree of Communications
- 2019 -2021 SIOR Global Board Member on Board of Directors
- 2014,2015,2016, 2017 Member of SIOR Board of Directors
- Past SIOR President – LA / MS / AL / NWFL Chapter SIOR
- Former Trustee of the SIOR Foundation
- Graduate of Leadership Montgomery
- Graduate of Leader Alabama
- Candidate CCIM, Alabama CCIM Chapter
- Past President of Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Montgomery Commercial Real Estate Club
- Member, Montgomery Committee of 100
- Member, Envision 100
- 2020 Board Member
- Member, Montgomery YMCA Metro Board
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee
- Member of Alabama’s Job Creation & Military Stability Commission
- Magic Moment’s Regional Board Member / Tri Region Board of Directors
- Lifetime Member, United States Army Ranger Association
- Infantry Officer, Airborne Ranger Member
David Martin, Chief Operations Officer/Construction Manager
David joined Industrial Partners in 1985 and has seen the company grow almost from the ground up. He is a licensed Alabama Real Estate Agent and performs all duties associated with real estate activities, both with developmental properties as well as listing opportunities. An Auburn graduate with Masters Degrees in both Business Administration (MBA)and Community Planning (MCP) he continues his studies as a PhD Candidate in Public Administration and Policy Analysis. His multi-disciplined education makes him well qualified to provide support to Nim as well as our clients and customers. Having been involved with the design and construction of many of the Industrial Partners’ properties, he has extensive personal knowledge of every last one of our buildings. David is the front line contact with the Industrial Partners family of tenants, and with over 30 years to service to Industrial Partners, David is absolutely invaluable to our Management Team.
Richard Powell, Chief Financial Officer
Richard came to work for Industrial Partners in January of 2022 after retiring from Jackson Thornton as a tax accountant of 36+ years. Richard grew up in Union Springs , graduated from Auburn University with a degree in accounting. Richard has lived in Montgomery the last 37 years where he is married with three children. We are absolutely thrilled to have him join our team!
MaryBlan Frazer Moore, Leasing & Marketing Director
In 2012 MaryBlan got her real estate license, and become an associate salesperson with the company as well as serving as our marketing director.